Saturday 2 February 2013

Just a quickie.... Coke Float and Magnificent Mushrooms.

Today I made a Coke Float with caffeine-free Diet Coke and Low-sugar Icecream.

It was a compromise, but it took me back to childhood, having floats (made with Lemonade and called "Sundaes" in our house) while watching TV (most memorably Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)

Dinner tonight I had steak, for which I made an accompaniment of Mushrooms cooked with Pancetta, Cream, & Brandy.  Nom Nom.

I have a new post poised on the brink of publication, and it's a naughty one.

5 Feb - Today's the day - I shall make my masterpiece and post as soon as it's photographed and done - about another 12-14 hours (no, it won't have to cook THAT long... I just have to sleep and make it through to lunchtime...)

No comments:

Post a Comment